Find your perfect position with Westons
Be involved in something special
Westons Cider is one of the fastest growing cider makers, producing some of the UK's best loved traditional ciders. Established in 1880, we are still a family owned business with over 135 years experience in producing the finest quality Herefordshire Cider.
Sales Development Executive - Off Trade
We are now recruiting for a Sales Development Executive - Off Trade, which will enable us to provide much needed outlet support and increase of visibility of our brands.
The Sales Development Executive role will provide a great opportunity for the applicant beginning their career in sales. This role is on a 6 month placement, duties to include:
• Outlet callage across all Off Trade facia accounts within agreed postcode areas (e.g. Bristol, South West and London)
• Implementation of national or locally agreed activity in store
• Securing additional display space
• Carrying out agreed sampling events
• Support at trade shows
• Carry out other sales tasks where relevant and as requested
This role would require flexibility and frequent overnight stays.
Ideal location: Bristol
Full time, temporary position.
Closing date for applications: 14th August 2015
Hospitality Team Members
To work with colleagues:
- To prepare and serve snacks, cakes and drinks in the Tea Room
- To serve customers in the Shop & Scrumpy House Restaurant
- To carry out site tours
Full and part-time positions.
Closing date 14th August 2015