Find your perfect position with Westons
Be involved in something special
Westons Cider is one of the fastest growing cider makers, producing some of the UK's best loved traditional ciders. Established in 1880, we are still a family owned business with over 135 years experience in producing the finest quality Herefordshire Cider.
The following roles are permanent positions with a closing date of 3rd May 2016:
Production Line Technician
These roles report to the Packaging Supervisors, working within a team you will be responsible for running the packaging machinery efficiently and effectively.
The role will require the successful candidates to complete line set ups, changeovers and basic routine maintenance. They will be required to work alternating shifts and also work cross functionally during our busy cider making season.
The ideal candidate will have production line experience in the beverage industry and have Level 2 Food Hygiene and a basic HACCP qualification.
HGV Class 1 Drivers
These roles will require the successful candidates to:
- Ensure their load is secure, correctly loaded for even weight distribution and delivered to the customers efficiently and without damage.
- Deliver to customer premises in a timely professional manner.
- Ensure paperwork is complete e.g. delivery notes, returned forms.
We are currently recruiting for a HR Administrator, duties will include:
- Responding to queries professionally and promptly.
- Providing employees with information regarding Company policies, procedures and benefits and ensure that associated information and documentation is up-to-date.
- Setting up and maintain employee personnel files and ensure that all paperwork is updated and filed in a timely manner.
- Administration & progression of candidates in the recruitment process, ensuring that all candidates receive a timely response to their application.
- Setting up and maintain HR data accurately.
- Monitoring and record attendance and absenteeism.
- Supporting the Training, Learning & Development Manager with course arrangement.
- Supporting the Training, Learning & Development Manager with the induction of new employees.
- Minute taking for HR meetings.
- Covering Reception at lunch times and holiday periods when necessary.