We're here to support you with all your pub equipment servicing needs.
Our Sales Support team is comprised of a telesales department covering both On and Off Trade along with an Export and Technical Services department.
Helpful tips and hints for the perfect pint
- The dipsense temperature should ideally be at 50C (+/-30 C)
- Preferred dispense method is CO2
- We recommend you clean the lines weekly
- Cleaning agents containing chlorine should be avoided as they can affect the taste of the cider
- Ensure your cellar is at a cool temperature
- Pour cider at a 45 degrees angle and slowly bring into an upright position.
Understanding your Bag in Box:
Bag in Boxes ensure every single drop of cider remains in peak condition. Dispense can either be through the integral tap or using an adaptor via a hand pull.
How do I use my handpull dipense adaptor?
- Slide jubilee clip over the pipe
- Push adaptor into the end of the tube and tighten the jubilee clip
- Remove red safety tap from tap
- Fit adaptor over the tap so the lip is seated squarely on top of the washer
- Turn the screw cap on the top to open the cap
How do I clean my Bag in Box line?
- Disconnect adaptor from tap
- Fit the adaptor onto the cleaning tap
- Submerge the end of the tube, along with the adaptor and cleaning tap, into a container of line cleaning solution and proceed as normal
If you require anymore information or advice please call us for free on 0800 0284922.
Or if you would like a new pump clip, glasses, bar runners and drip mats please contact Carol Stephens, our Point of Sale Manager on 01531 660173 or email@example.com